Safety In Heavy Equipment Maintenance
October 7, 2021
The importance of paying attention to safety in doing work is the major factor to maintain a sense of security for all parties.
The following are general warnings for safety in implementing maintenance:
️1. Use a wear pack safety, safety shoes, gloves. Use helmet & glasses when necessary..
2. If the maintenance work is carried out by over one person, coordinate the work for safety and to prevent miscommunication.
3. Prevent unauthorized persons from approaching the unit being inspected.
4. Always use spare parts recommended by the manufacturer.
5. Use oil, grease, coolant, recommended by the manufacturer.
6. Use lubricants that are clean, both lubricants, places and tools for the filling process.
7. Check or change the oil in a place that is not dusty, to prevent contamination.
Find some high-quality tools for filling lubricant to comply with your lubricant routine.
We also explain and show you how to use lubricant transfer system that is very important for the machine to work optimally. iCan Fluid Transfer System products make it easy for you to move the oil from the big drum to your machine. It keeps your oil safe when removed and keeps it from spilling when it is moved. We share the video guide of how to use Lubricant Oil Transfer Container on our official YouTube account your reference, as below link :
For questions about iCan Oil Transfer Container, contact us or get a quote today!